The Young Researcher welcomes submissions of original research from a wide range of academic disciplines within the social sciences, humanities, and sciences.
- No more than 5,000 words, excluding references and appendices (in English)
- Articles should have the following sections:
Method, Process, or Approach
Findings or Results
Discussion, Analysis, and/or Evaluation
Conclusion and Future Directions
- Papers should be formatted in discipline-appropriate methods (MLA, APA, and Chicago are acceptable).
- Papers should have an abstract (no more than 150 words) and have 4-6 keywords
- All units of measurement should be in metric wherever possible
- All studies involving human participants must have been approved by a Research Ethics Board
- Ambitious replication studies are welcome, but reviews of existing findings are better submitted to other journals
- Errors in formatting and writing style could jeopardize successful publication. Please ensure the highest quality of writing possible, and revise out any errors in citation or references.
Before You Submit: To preserve the integrity of the process, please remove all names and identifying information from the file.
Submission Deadline for 2020: April 30, 2020